COURSE TITLE: 'Start Your Own Business'
START DATE: Tuesday, 14th May 2013
DURATION: 8 Weeks. Evenings (7-10pm).
Includes Tea/Coffee/Refreshments Break.
VENUE: Nutgrove Enterprise Park, Nutgrove Way,
Rathfarnham, Dublin 14
Get Your Business Up & Running in 2013!
Are you looking to Start Your Own Business but are unsure of how and where to begin?
We've developed an 8 week evening programme for you. Under the guidance of specialist trainers, you will learn how to research your business idea, assess its commercial viability, pick an appropriate business structure, identify sources of funding and explore effective sales and marketing strategies. All course content has been carefully chosen to support any new product or service-led business. Class sizes are limited to 15 people to ensure maximize learning outcomes for participants.
This course runs from Tuesday, 14th May to Tuesday, 2nd July 2013.
Additional FREE Benefit for Course Participants
'Starting Your Own Business': A Workbook. 3rd Ed
DLR CEB's 8 WEEK 'START YOUR OWN BUSINESS' COURSE
| Session 1, Tue, 14th May|
Generating & Refining Business Ideas
- Steps to Starting a Business
- Reasons for Small Business Success & Failure
- Understanding How to Generate & Develop Ideas
- Trends for 2012
- Networks for Support & Advice
| Session 2, Tue, 21st May|
Legal Issues for Your Start-Up
- Guide to Choosing a Legal Structure [Sole Trader, Partnership or Company]
- Employment Law: Quick Guide
- Managing Contracts with Clients
- Leases & Insurance
| Session 3, Tue, 28th May|
Preparing a Business Plan
- Why Develop a Business Plan?
- Main Elements of a Business Plan
- Setting Goals & Objectives
- Reviewing Business Plans
| Session 4, Tue, 4th June|
Marketing Your Small Business
- Understanding Your Market
- Product/Service Comparison
- Developing a Marketing Plan
- Marketing Online
- Promotion for Start-Ups
| Session 5, Tue, 11th June|
Researching Your Market
- Market Research Methods
- Accessing Market Information Online
- Carrying out PEST and SWOT Analysis
| Session 6, Tue, 18th June|
Small Business Finance
- Overview of Business Costs
- Pricing Your Product or Service
- Break Even Analysis
- Basic Financial Ratios
| Session 7, Tue, 25th June|
Finance & Taxation Issues
- Reporting Requirements for Sole Traders, Partnerships & Limited Companies
- The Self-Assessment System
- The PAYE, PRSI & VAT Systems
- The Completion of an Income Tax Return
|Session 8, Tue, 2nd July|
Managing Your Finances
- Cashflow Forecasts
- Proft & Loss Account
- Balance Sheet
* Please note that changes to the running order of these sessions may be made.
'Start Your Own Business' Course - How it is Delivered
This course features group work, individual tasks, presentations, Q&A and exercises. The priority is to equip participants with knowledge and skills which they can implement into their new businesses.
Book Your Place & Get Your Business Started ....
The Course Fee is €150 per person and is payable prior to course commencement.
To Book & Pay for your place now, simply follow the 'Book Now' link below.
If you need any assistance, please contact Lisa Brown on (01) 494 8400 or email@example.com