Dún Laoghaire-Rathdown County Enterprise Board can only accept applications for its Financial Supports from start-up or established businesses that fulfil the following criteria*:-
- The business must operate from Dún Laoghaire-Rathdown County (View County Map)
- The business must be a commercial enterprise (In the form of a sole trader, partnership or private limited company)
The business must demonstrate that there is a market for its product/service and that it has the capacity to grow and to support the creation of new jobs
The business must be a micro-enterprise i.e. employ no more than 10 employees at the time of application.
- The business must be a manufacturing or internationally traded service business
The business Is a domestically traded service with the real potential to trade internationally i.e export.
(NB. An applicant business must clearly demonstrate both its intent and capacity to make export sales)
The business Is a domestically traded service being established by a female returning to the workforce or
unemployed person(s) where the potential for deadweight and displacement does not exist.
- DLR CEB is NOT in a position to consider funding applications from retail enterprises, personal services (hairdressers, gardeners etc.), professional services (accountants, solicitors etc.) or construction businesses.
- The acquisition of building and purchase of mobile assets are excluded from grant aid.
- Additionally, a business which has applied for or received Enterprise Ireland funding, must declare this fact at the time of application.
* The above conditions apply to our Financial Support only. All of our non-financial supports are open to all micro-enterprises operating from within our County.
The cumulative level of financial support to a micro-enterprise must not exceed €150,000 over a three-year period. The payment of all grants will be subject to terms and conditions as set out in the Board's letter of offer.
Call us on (01) 494 8400.
Please contact us prior to submitting an application.