Are you in business and seeking to develop overseas markets?
Each year, our Board makes available export development funding for small businesses operating in
Dún Laoghaire-Rathdown County, We are currently accepting applications for funding. Please read terms carefully.
- Applications are restricted to businesses who can demonstrate the achievement of sales in the domestic market and who now wish to expand overseas. Evidence that the business has realsitic propsects of achieving export sales will be sought.
- The Export Marketing Grant covers 50% of eligible costs up to a Max of €5,000 (excl. VAT)
- A full business plan is required. The plan must make specific reference to the business' export marketing plans and strategy. A copy of the most recent set of audited accounts (where available) together with a 1 year projected profit & loss statement is required. All revenue figures provided must distinguish between sales in domestic and overseas markets.
- Only Third Party costs qualify i.e. cost of work you have commissioned others to do.
Quotations in respect of proposed expenditure must be provided..
- Eligible Costs include Travel & Accommodation, Trade Fair Attendance/Exhibiting, and the creation
of marketing material specifically for overseas markets.
- Application must be made prior to any expenditure being incurred..
- Payment will be made on receipt of proof of payment of all approved expenses and successful applicants will be given a period of 6 months from the date of the letter of offer to drawn down an approved grant.
How to Apply
NB. We advise that you contact us in advance of applying as your application may not be eligible or
the fund may already be fully subscribed.
Upcoming Application Deadlines:
- Friday, 26th April 2013
- Friday, 24th May 2013
NB - DLR CEB must receive completed applications by no later than 4pm on these dates. Both Deadlines are subject to the avalability of funds provided by the Department of Jobs, Enterprise & Innovation.